Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A little Art Journal Love

Hey there

I just thought I'd pop in and share an Art Journal page I created for class a little while ago.


I can be a little shy in sharing my journal pages as they are generally ideas that fall out of my busy brain and can be very personal but time to start sharing.

This page is all about layers and incorporating images into the page.
I used the Jane Davenport Whimsical Girls book - and in the class, everyone got a different image from the book to work with.

I also used StencilGirl stencils and Gansai Tambi watercolours.

Here is the page we started with in class for inspiration.


And the page I created while teaching.


So much fun.

You can purchase the Whimsical Girls book direct from me (please email me natmay@adam.com.au) or from Can Do Books.

Thanks for dropping by.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx