Hey there !
Today I am creating in my Junk Journal – I love this little journal – its made up of all types of papers and surfaces making me stretch my imagination that little bit further!
Here are a few simple steps to create this project.
- I am working on some graph paper and some street directory paper, so before I start, I needed to give the pages a coat in gesso to seal them.
- Next, I added some collage elements – tissue paper, die cuts & book paper. Use Gel Medium to stick those down.
- I added a little gesso over the top of those elements to make sure the surface was the same all over the page
- I used Archival Ink to stamp images around the page
- Now mix up some Magicals by adding a little powder to a palette then adding water.
- Swatch your colors before you start
- Use a large round paintbrush to puddle on the colors, moving quickly and drying as you go.
- I next added some old rub-ons
- Stamp your focal image onto vellum and stapled to the page
- Add some additional stamping to finish
And done! Here is a Video showing you how to create it in a bit more depth.
- Magicals – Black forest Black, Antique Bronze, Antique Gold, Aged Copper, Bratwurst Brown, Stormy Sky, Evergreen Emerald, Sandra Dee Sepia, Grab a Guy Gold
- Graph paper, street directory or map
Thanks so much for stopping by.