Sunday, May 1, 2022

Lindys Love

 

Hey there Lindys fans

Its been a while but I’m back with a quick and easy project for you today using Magicals!

Earlier this year here in Australia, I released my own range of Collage Papers and I have been having so much fun with them!

These are ridiculously easy to use and I wanted to showcase this Vibrant Beauty on a tag ready to add to my Art Journal.

I started with a large Dina Wakley White Tag and gave it a generous coat of white gesso to seal the paper.  Using Gel Medium, I applied the Collage Paper image and then used a clear gesso over the whole tag to seal it.

Next I used some Hero Paste (texture paste) with a Natalie May Scrapbooking Stencil to add some texture around the image and then allowed it to dry.


I wanted to enhance the colours in the Collage Paper so I swatched a few Magicals first to see what was going to work best.

I made up washes of colour in a little palette then used them to colour the chipboard, die cut and the Heidi Swapp Hearts from my stash (yes – I have been hoarding these for 10 years! No Judgement)



While they were drying, I blobbed and puddled (yes – the technical terms) the colour onto the tag and then added a few splatters!



Once dry, I edged the tag with the nozzle of the Dragonfly Demin Starburst Spray to give it a little depth.

I am loving the bright and vibrant color and it’s super easy to do – Does not need to be complex or complicated!




 

LINDY’S PRODUCTS USED …

Thanks for stopping by!

Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx