Thursday, January 3, 2019

Mothers Day Lunch for Lindys Gang

Hey there 

Today I am sharing a quick scrapbook layout using Lindys Gang Magicals.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We all have that fave colour palette that we are drawn to when we create ... 
mine is a blue/teal palette ... definitely my 'go to' colours.

This layout is all about the photo of my Mum and I taken back in May.

Here are a few simple steps ...

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Starting with small amounts of Guten Tag Teal, Bavarian Blue and Luscious Lime, 
create a wash by adding a little water in a palette.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I then used Marshmallow cardstock as my base and 'puddled' the colour on starting with the lightest colour first, Luscious Lime, then adding the two other colours next. 
By having a 'loaded brush' full of colour, you can get lots of liquid onto your paper 
and gently allow them to flow together.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Once the paper was dry, I took a circle die and cut out a heap of circles using my Big Shot Machine. 
I used a clear drying glue to adhere them to my page, added some stamping, a few splatters and done!

Here is a super short You Tube on how to recreate this project - very easy and totally doable!



Here are a few close ups of the page!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

So get creating ... don't overthink it ... record those memories!

Cheers
Natalie

LINDYS PRODUCT USED - Guten Tag Teal, Barvarian Blue and Luscious Lime
Lindys Blog Ambassador badge 2019 Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx