Friday, December 14, 2018

Arty Celebration with StencilGirl


Hey there Stencil Fan!

Today I am sharing my Arty Celebration project for December with a fun and bright Scrapbook Page!


It's been way too long since I created a layout and this ridiculous photo of Sue Plumb and I taken a couple of months ago was perfect to kick start my creativity!
Sue is a fellow Aussie crafter and is a super talented girly who is seriously funny too!  


I started with my absolute fave stencil ... Scribble Scratch 9x12 by Carolyn Dube ...  gave it a spray on the reverse side with Lindys Gang Spray in Summer Lovin Sun and stamped it onto Marshmallow Cardstock.


I then used the Circles Layer Me stencil also by the uber talented Carolyn Dube and Hibiscus Pink Lindys Spray to add a pop of pink.


Once that was dry, I used the Illegible Stencil designed by Kae Pea, with some Distress Oxide in Black Soot to add the fabulous pattern over the top.


I have made a quick process video that you can view here.







So that's it from me ... do yourself a favor and pop over and check out My Super Awesome Arty Friend,Sue and leave her some love!

Cheers
Natalie May

PRODUCTS USED...
Lindys Sprays
Paper Rose Stamps and Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx