Friday, March 20, 2015

How sweet it is ... a Layout with Natalie May


Hi there
It's my turn to share another project inspired by the March Mood Board at Lindy's Stamp Gang!
This is such a beautiful and soft color palette and it was so much fun to work with.

I have scrapped a family photo taken a little while ago. 
I love this photo of us ... my immediate family is everything to me and this photo really does make my heart swell.

Like Stephanie mentioned last week, mixing the LSG products together is so much fun and I love how well they all work together.   I have used some colors from the March Color Challenge Bundle this month plus a couple of Embossing Powders from my stash.

I have also used some cut files from A Piece Of Cake Designs - I love using these for embellishments on my page ... cutting them in white cardstock allows me to color them to suit.

Here are a few of the easy steps I used to create this page.

By adding the embossing powder to the paste, when I heat set it, the beautiful shimmer came through.


  
This is such a simple but effective technique!






The products that I have used to create this project are

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day
Natalie

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx