Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Broken & Perfect ....


Hello to you all.

Today I'm sharing another page using the gorgeous Color Challenge for March for Lindy's Stamp Gang.



This is such a beautiful color combination and it worked great with these papers.




The look I was going for was soft and gentle so the best way to use the sprays was to paint them on direct to the paper using a wet brush.
Using water to thin the spray gave me a softer feel and I was able to darken it up in parts by adding more color.
I am really liking the effect.

Here are a few easy steps for you to try ...













So what do you think?
Not too hard?

Here are a few close ups....

 I have used a lead pencil to add detail to the title and the cuts.







And I'll leave you with a pic of the page taken on my messy work desk!


For this project, I used ...

A Bit o’Bubbly
C’est la vie Cerise
South Shore Sand
I’m Late, I’m Late Slate
Gag me with  a Spoon Grey
Frostbitten Fuschia
Clam Bake Beige

March 2015 Limited Edition Spray Set.




 

Have a wonderful day

Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx