Tuesday, December 9, 2014

White with one ......


Hi there

This month the challenge over at White With One is .....
White with Paloma



The Creative Team have also been lucky enough to have been gifted with some awesome embellishments from Charm’s Creations to use on their layouts. Its interesting to see how the same embellies have been used in some many different ways!  Check out the rest of the teams creations Here.

Charm has an incredible range of gorgeous handmade embellishments in all sorts of colours and hues. Check out her store here.


I went thru my paper stash and came up with some very similar shades of Paloma - Grey and came up with this page featuring my gorgeous girls from work, Meg, Julie & Sam. These girls mean the world to me - they are my work family - they have hearts of gold and souls to match.







Thanks for stopping by - make sue you head over to White with One and to Charms page and have a look!

Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. Loooove the layers & all the delish Charm's goodies! Looks fabulous...you are lucky to have such wonderful work colleagues:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx