Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cards



Hi there

It's the time of the year when Thank you Cards and Christmas Cards need to be made.

I used my November kit  from A Piece of Cake Designs to whip up a couple of cards for a few special people in our lives.


This first one was created for Jessica's teacher.
I friend made a print for me with a hand carved stamp so I used it for the main element then added some papers from the kit as a background with a super cute Cherry Flair!
Simple but effective!


The next one is for Jess' OSHC carer.This chick is a champ and I love her to bits!
Using a simple Heidi paper in the background, I used the die cuts as the main elements and stapled on the acetate words to keep it super simple with a Cherry Flair being the hero of this card!
I hope she like it ( I have also got her a custom print from the gorgeous Jodie at PolkaDot Creative)



And this final card is for my sister who has her birthday in the first week of January.
I've been making a few shaker cards recently - I have forgotten how easy and effective they are!
This is my fave paper from this collection - it's nice and girly and will suit my sister perfectly!


I added a couple of flowers from my stash and some seam binding to add some dimension to the card.


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx