Tuesday, November 15, 2022

The Color in my Life with Lindys

Hey there guys!
Today I am sharing another bight and happy Scrapbook Page using Lindys Sprays.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I was inspired by a birthday card I saw somewhere on Pinterest ages ago and thought this style of page would be the perfect way to showcase this great photo of my Crafty Besties and I.
Here are a few simple steps to create this projects.

I started by pulling out 14 colors that represented the color wheel ... I have listed the full color range at the end of this post.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



I cut some plain cardstock to be about 6x3 inches and individually sprayed each one, making sure that I got a good coat of color. Just a tip before you start spraying - use some paper towel to catch any excess and protect your workspace and lightly spray the back of your paper with water first to stop it curling.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



Once dry, I started laying all the pieces out on a separate piece of paper in the order that I wanted them. 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I trimmed them all down a bit into a triangle to help with the overlapping, then used a few removable dots to keep them in place.  I trimmed the whole sheet back to neaten the edges before using a sewing machine to  secure to the white cardstock background.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



Once it was on the page, I went around and lifted the edges of each segment and removed the paper and removable dots from underneath so that you couldn't see it.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



I used vellum to mat my photo before foam taping it to the page to hide the messy area in the middle before finishing with the title.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


I love this page and it now hangs proud on the wall in my studio - that color just brings a smile to my face and the memory behind the photo makes me laugh out loud!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


And for all you Aussie Creatives, come and see me at the Wollongong Crafters Fair doing daily demonstrations with Shakers and the the Embossing Powders or if you are in Adelaide, I have a Magical Workshop planned for Saturday 4th April - email me for information - natmay@adam.com.au

Crafters Fair Wollongong - E CARD

Thanks for stopping by
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx