Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Magical Mini Album

This weekend (7th July) I am teaching the super cute Stencil Girl Mini Book 
I created a little while ago ...

10am til 4pm ... $40

You will need to bring the following things ...
Heavy Gesso - I'm talking 13arts or Heavy Prima ... it cant be fluid (I have some avaliable if you need)
Matte Gel Medium
Heat tool
Palette Knife
Scissors
Water Spray
Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals or Sprays
Washi Tape
Stencils ... I have a couple for you to you but you will only need 3-4.
These are the ones I used ...
Deconstructed Double Zinnia Mask and Stencil by Traci Bautista Make it Count Mini Stencil by Seth Apter Unfinished Stencil by Seth Apter Tiger Lily Stencil by Cecilia Swatton Ripples Stencil by Suzi Dennis
 Also bring your lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx