Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Believe in Miracles with Lindys

Hey there gang!
Today I am sharing a page I created using the colours from the NEW April challenge – what a great idea – a feature colour every month FREE with all orders over $50 – who needs a better incentive to expand your range of Lindys!!!!  So this month is all about earthier, metallic colours – some of my fave to work  with.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I created this page using some papers from 7Dots & Blue Fern plus stencils from Stencil Girl and some super simple techniques.
P1013100.JPG
Here are a few of the simple steps … plus I have filmed a short video for you to watch where I talk you through the process! It’s surprisingly easy!
I always start with testing the colours I am planning on using – this makes creating faster and you can create with more confidence this way.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
After adhering the papers to the cardstock, I applied a thin coat of Clear Gesso to the paper and then used four colours and a stencil to enhance the design.  I used Golden Dubloons, Incandescent Copper, Poinciana Red Flame and Cowabunga Copper.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I added some Imaginarium Designs Chipboard to the layout but gave it a spray with Incandescent Copper & Poinciana Red Flame first.
I took some flowers from my stash, used washi tape to wrap the stamens then layered on some colour so they would suit the page better … the washi tape protects the colour of the stamens while spraying – remove it after adding colour.
The last thing I did was use Cleopatra’s Copper to double emboss the chipboard title – LOVE the beautiful thick coat of embossing powder – such a gorgeous finish.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Here are a few close ups for you to enjoy .
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
P1013259.JPG

LINDY’S PRODUCTS

OTHER PRODUCTS
  • 7Dots Studios, Blue Fern, Prima, Stencil Girl, Distress inks, Imaginarium Designs
  • Mediums: Clear Gesso

Natalie-Lindys-Blog-badge-2018-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx