Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hold onto your Dreams ....


I am ridiculously happy to be teaching at The Brisbane Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo in June.

Back in June 2008 I did my first trip up to Brisbane and it was then that I dreamt 
of becoming a tutor at this amazing event.

It was on my 10 year plan - and finally I have a classroom at the expo!

So I am teaching two classes for the wonderful Kaye at Scrapify and I cant wait!

The first one is a layout all about using Monochromatic tones on a Scrapbook Page - it's 
something that I LOVE to create and we have a kit that is full of gorgeous
 Prima papers, Imaginarium Chipboard, flowers and Lindys Stamp Gang products!
The second class is an introduction to Art Journaling .... this one's my favourite!
This gorgeous project is suitable for beginners through to more advanced crafters.  You'll be able to choose your colors for your project and get a great kit in this class - you will need to bring your own A4 Art Journal to this class - Head to Scrapify to get one at a great price.

So how do you book?
Pop over the the website HERE and book in - the classes have had extra seats 
added so make sure that you dont miss out before they fill up

 Cant wait to see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx