Friday, February 26, 2016

A little Art Journal love


Hello again

Natalie here sharing a little Art Journal page I have created using the February Color Challenge set.


For this project, I have used Magicals in 


Art Journaling is something I love and I use it to experiment with different techniques and 
products and find it to be super relaxing!

Here are a few simple steps to create this journal page.

Coat the page with gesso first to seal the paper then use gel medium to stick on some book paper,
mesh tape and strips of masking tape.
Then use Molding Paste through a stencil across the pages and dry
I used Magicals to make small little washes of intense color
Using a round brush, I then added the color to my project allowing it to drip down the
page and encouraging the colors to blend into each other

Keep layering the colors on top of each other




I gently directed each color around the stamped images

Next I added some Gelatos to the circles and blended the colors with my fingers.






Have to say that I love the way the colors all work so well together - 
the perfect monthly color combo - until next month!

Thanks for stopping by
Natalie


2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx