Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Learning to Fly

Hi there

Today I'm up on the Lindys Stamp Gang blog and I'm sharing a quickie tutorial showing you how to create a simple but really effective background for your layouts!


I have based my page on the November Color Palette which is just lovely and so easy to work with.
I have used the Color Challenge Set which is available online right now!



Here are a few simple steps for you to try.








Once my background is dry, I used a Fude Ball pen to draw a line around the textured square to create definition. I possibly could have used my sewing machine but found a pen just as effective.



Here are a few close ups for you to check out!








So thanks for stopping by and make sure you have a go at creating with this super sweet color palette and enter the November challenge!

Cheers
Natalie




1 comment:

  1. This makes a lovely textured background......really like how you've used the leaves and butterflies too:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx