Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My teaching trip in photos ......

 So I have settled back into life again after the whirlwind trip to Brisbane 
and it's back to normal now!

Finally I have had a chance to look thru my photos and thought I'd share a few more with you.

After teaching at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks, I spent the day shopping at the DFO with the amazing Kerrie Gurney from Couture Creations.  Girls gotta have new things right?
Anyway ... next shop was Arnolds Scrapbooks.... Thanks Karen for having me in your beautiful store

The ladies getting crafty

Kerrie being gorgeous

Adelaide lovely Jackie came to do my class

Friday was a BIG day ... taught three classes at TJs Scrappin with Style
Here is a summary of the day! 
Thanks to all the ladies who spent the day with me












Saturday was the last of my classes in Toowoomba at The Scrap Cottage.
Another three great classes. Thanks so much to Mandie and the girls for having me.

My 'MANAGER' Alison getting inky





 The gorgeous Bernii Miller came to create with us too






My travel Lindy's Stamp Gang storage from Close To My Heart




Finally ... Thanks so much to the INCREDIBLE Alison Bevis for your trust and support and driving me around and the Trina McClune for you words of wisdom and friendship - both of you have made me a better person .... Thank you

And THANK YOU to Lindy's Stamp Gang and Imaginarium Designs for your sponsorship too .... 
You can buy ID here and LSG here.







2 comments:

  1. Loved looking at these photos....the girls' canvases with the paint brushes look fabulous....man! You certainly kept on your toes.....I'm sure everyone had a ball and learned a pile from you, too:) Lucky QLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful classes they must have been - lots of beautiful projects. When my husband retires in a few years, we are going to travel to Australia! I am hoping during my travels that I will be able to catch a class from you, Fiona or Di. Ideally (and I haven't shared this with my hubby)(LOL) if we could buy a vacation home somewhere in between the 3 of you - I could spend lots of time taking classes! I'll work on this one gradually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx