Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lindy's Tag love and a tutorial

Hey there!

Today I'm sharing another tag that I created using the gorgeous June color palette 
and also sharing some photos from my recent teaching tour of Queensland!

But first up ... lets get creative!
Have you had a go at creating with the June colors?   Aren't they just divine?


Again I have used all the colors from the June Color Challenge Special Release Mist set.

So this tag is all about layering and color.

So let have a look at the steps to make this super simple tag.






(I use Imaginarium Designs Chipboard which is available HERE)


What do you think? Easy enough?  This technique will work great with ribbon, fabric, canvas, 
textured paper and so much more!




Over the last month, I have been traveling across Australia teaching a few classes at various stores. 
I have taught a total of 24 classes in the last 30 days (almost all using Lindys Stamp Gang) 
and it has been so much fun!
I have also spent three days doing demonstrations at the
Brisbane Papercraft Expo working alongside our very own Tina Connolly.  
I have spread the Lindy's love far and wide!

Here are a few photos from my trip.
Messy fun & a great display at Bella Paperie

 Fabulous display & range at Scrapify

Tina doing her thing on the Seriously Scrapbooking stand


 See ... I do work hard! 
(it's not really work lol)

 Tina and I demonstrating with Lindy's all weekend!

 Another group pf happy ladies who spent three classes at TJ's Scrappin with Style playing with Lindys!

My very handy storage container for my traveling sprays!

So that's it in a nutshell ... there are lots more photos over on my blog and Facebook for you to see.

Thanks for stopping by

Natalie


1 comment:

  1. Hi... That tag is beautiful, and not at all a simple one to me!! And what a busy month you have had, inspiring so many ladies ... Thank you ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx