Friday, May 1, 2015

Crazy Kid ... Lindys Stamp Gang


Sometimes it's all about having fun .... about having a laugh and making others smile too ... about being a little crazy and silly.

This page is all about that!

I LOVE these new cling stamps by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous ...
I mean seriously .... they are the cutest little birds aren't they?  
I knew they would be ideal for this collage of selfies taken by my Miss Jessica.


Here are a few steps on how I put this page together using the April Limited Edition Sprays and inspired by the April Colour Challenge.


 






Kinda cool dont you think?
Why did I use old book paper and not patterned paper?
I love that its porous and takes the colour really well - the effect is really different!

Here are a few of the finer details!



I hope you are all having a great week and that you have had the opportunity to enter the April Color Challenge! So far the entries I have seen are incredible!

Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx