Monday, April 20, 2015

A card for a friend ... Lindys Stamp Gang


Hi there

It has been a super busy month so far here in Adelaide!
So much going on and lots of parties and celebrating happening too!

One of my best friends had a significant birthday a couple of weeks ago and I created this Easel Card especially for her.


Here are a few easy steps to creating this card....









It's that easy!
The Imaginarium Designs Chipboard soaks up the colour beautifully and that shine is just divine!






I was totally inspired by the new Colour Challenge for this card as this combination is lovely and I used the full set of April Limited Edition Sprays with the addition of Toto's Tornado Black for the lettering.


Lee loved her card and I know she will treasure it for years to come!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great day
Much Love
Natalie


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colors and thanks for the tips too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful....love the way you've layered up the mists in similar colours! Lucky friend;) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx