Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang


Hi there

Today I'm sharing a page I created that was inspired by the new February Color Challenge!



 I absolutely LOVE creating pages like this - it's such a fun technique and really unpredictable.

I have found that this technique works great on flat cardstock, watercolour paper 
or American Crafts cardstock. 
The trick is to have the water sit on top of the paper rather 
than soak straight in ... this way you get a lovely 'bloom' with the mists.

Here are a few easy steps for you to follow ....
 




For this page, I have used only three of the Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists ... 

I love the way the shimmer from Whale Watch Blue sits separate from the rest of the colour.




I have also created a tag this month using the February 2015 Color Challenge MEGA Set





I hope you have all had a great month.

Natalie May

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout!! Love it! Thanks for the tips on how to create the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a wonderful background effect you have shared. On your layout - it reminds me of the beautiful ocean and sky - and the layout is so very pretty. And, wow, your tag is just gorgeous - perfection Thanks for sharing your art and technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx