Friday, November 21, 2014

Lindys Love ....

 Hey there

Here is my project I created for Lindy's Stamp Gang last week ...

I have another one over on the vlog today ... get over and have a look!

I love a family selfie! Recently we took a couple of weeks, and had a family holiday – just the three of us, relaxing, fishing, and just taking time to hang out with each other.

This page is about how much I love my people!


Again, just like on my previous post, I started with white card stock, and generously wet down the background, but this time only in a strip across the middle. While wet, I used Sea Grass Green, Clam Bake Beige and Whale Watch Blue from the Starburst Sprays Nantucket Pearls collection plus Bodacious Blush and again flicked on the color using the nozzle. When it was almost dry, I added a few flicks of Toto’s Tornado Black to match in with my photo.

I definitely think the trick to getting a great result using this technique is allowing it to air dry, rather than using a heat tool. It just seems to give a better result.

I added a little background stamping using green and black ink for depth and then using watered down Sea Grass Green and Whale Watch Blue, I hand painted the Cameo cut title so that it matched in with the background.


I’m loving the softness that the background has created.
Thanks so stopping by and having a look, and have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx