Friday, June 30, 2017

Gel Press Brand Ambassador - OH. MY. STARS .....



June has been one super busy month!

So much going on and so little time to jump on my computer and blog ...

I had THE BEST weekend in Brisbane at the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo - SO MUCH FUN.

A couple of days before leaving for Brisbane, it was announced that I was the 
Australian Brand Ambassador for GEL PRESS!   

OH. MY. STARS...... Can you believe how lucky I am? I mean seriously!!!!! 
My fave crafting tool and now I get to share the love with you all Australia wide - 
on behalf of GEL PRESS!!!

So with that in mind ... I spent 3 super full days on the Seriously Scrapbooking stand at 
the expo showing the crafting public what the Gel Press is all about and how easy 
it is to use for everyday crafting!

Here is a few images from the weekend and a little 2 minute video.





 Simple techniques - Gel Press, Brayer, a few different paint colours, old book 
paper & some stencils - simple and easy and so much fun!

 




Oh so much fun - and a massive thank you to Michelle & Kelly-ann for taking the photos and video too! Much love to both of you - even for the Facebook hacking & bad selfies!

I'll be back again in a few days to share some more images of the classes and to share some more SUPER EXCITING NEWS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx