Saturday, July 1, 2017

Kraft Plus for July + a little Gel Press

I should have been doing a million other things tonight but I was feeling super
inspired by the latest Kraft+ challenge!  It's been years since I did a challenge!


I thought I'd have a crack at it in my Art Journal.

I'm using the Dina Wakley Media Journal at the moment which has Kraft pages in it so it was perfect.


The challenge is to use Roses 3 ways on your Kraft project ... 
So first up is using a stencil and some Dina Wakley paint on my Gel Press.
I used the circle from the Petites A set.
I used the circle Gel Press plate as a stamp onto Kraft then layers the
Gel Prints and then cut them out into circles.
I also used a baby wipe to wipe paint off my page through the roses stencil, stamped roses on the background, added rose die cuts and stamped roses in paint plus incorporated the Prima Girl stamp featuring roses in her hair. Done!

For this project, I used Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic in
Rosy, White, Umber, Fuschia & Blushing.




So make sure you head over and have a go - Great challenge!






5 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic! I love all the texture and the way you have incorporated the roses.. thanks for joining in with the challenge this month at Kraft+!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and eclectic. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+....a spectacular Art Journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie!! So glad to see your Art Journal page in our July challenge! I purchased a Gel Press plate when I was down in Adelaide, I love it, but haven't used it anywhere near enough! Thanks for playing along, love your page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx