Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Thank You Tag





Hi there.

Natalie here sharing a little something I made for someone special.

There is a lady that comes and does classes with me who I have taken quite a shine to ... 
this wonderful lady has become an amazing friend and she has a heart as big as Australia. 
At the moment, she is doing a little 'mending' job for me as I can barely sew a button on a 
shirt and as a Thank you, I have created this tag for her.




I created a tag to go with a small gift or some flowers.


Here are a few simple steps to recreate the tag.

I covered an Imaginarium Designs chipboard tag with Canvas Paper and then used a stencil to add some Light Molding Paste. 
Once dry, I adhered some strips of the canvas paper using glue and allowed it to dry.

Using a Pipette, I then started with Kissin Kenickie Coral and 'puddled' it on then added the 
gorgeous yellow followed by some splatters of pink
Once dry, I added some stamping with embossing ink and then sprinkled it with
Sunset Yellow Orange Embossing Powder 
To create a little matching button, I used a clear cabachon and adhered it with
Glossy Accents to some coloured canvas, trimmed it and glued it on.
I used the Sunset Yellow Orange embossing powder on the chipboard butterfly 
and also added some Angel Wings Gold on the leavesI'm loving the results and hope that it will look gorgeous with a nice big bunch of flowers.







Thanks for stopping by.
The products I have used are



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx