Sunday, May 4, 2014

APOCD ....

 Happy Sunday peeps ....

Sick of me saying that yet? he he

So this is now the fifth page I have made using the March Cupcake kit!
Today I used the Teresa Collins alphabet mask and some iridescent medium to create my background.
I'm really loving the bold alphas and by using a the iridescent medium, it blends nicely into the white cardstock without taking away too much from the photo.


Last year when Heidi Swapp came to Adelaide for her Make Pretty Stuff tour, I had a particularly tough time.

For many reason - which I wont go into here - this was a really hard day for me and this photo represents how important these three girls are to me - without them, I probably would have gone home early, fell into an emotional heap and missed this amazing opportunity to meet Heidi.
If these girls hadn't been there for me, my friendship and working relationship with Heidi would never have happened and things today would be entirely different.


I used the last of my papers from the Cupcake kit ... channeled my inner Gina ... and used them to layer underneath my photo.
The camera Camera cut was the perfect fit for the new Smile flair too.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love!

Have a great week
xxx
Natalie May


2 comments:

  1. Thank God for friends hey!! This looks lovely, and that photo is so special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are makin' me cry xxxooo we loved being there for you and with you xx. Beautiful work too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx