Sunday, April 27, 2014

APOCD ....

 Happy Sunday peeps....

Can you believe I have got a 4th page out of the March Cupcake kit?
Kinda lovin it! :)

So this page was inspired by the super talented Natalie Elphinstone - she created a page a little while ago and I love the design and layering so much I thought I'd incorporate my March kit and veneers into it and see what happened!
 

I love that the wood veneers are flat enough to slide into the layering without adding any bulk to the page - this worked really well with this page.

 

The super cute Cherry Fair was a great fit and I used the Sticker for the title from the Dear Lizzy sheet in the kit - fitted like a glove!


So that's it from me today!

Have a great week
xxx
Natalie May

 

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous.. love the white space and love the stars and sequins.. great photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx