Monday, February 9, 2015

Messy Monday!



 How was your weekend?
It's HOT here in Adelaide and we have a few more HOT days coming up too ....I'm not a fan of hot weather ... actually I hate it... but there could be worse things!

So today I'm sharing a page I created with the January Cupcake Kit from A Piece of Cake Designs!!

I have forgotten how much I love working with Gelatos!
There are TWO double scoops in the kit - awesome!


For this page, I used them as watercolours by rubbing them onto my craft mat 
first then using a paint brush to apply them to my page.


I then stamped with them by making a puddle of colour on my mat
then stamping into it then straight onto my page. 
I love the way it creates a softer look.
So I hope you are all staying cool - where ever you are!

Have a great day

Natalie May

1 comment:

  1. I'd trade my cold Minnesota weather for your hot Adelaide weather in a heartbeat. :)

    Adorable page, I love pages like this that are just about playing around, having fun, and using random cute photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx