Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Blessed ....


It's a new month and a new challenge for Lindy's Stamp Gang.

This is the super gorgeous colour palette for February and I love it!


This month I decided to have a play with a new product and create a little 8x8' Canvas.

 

I used some Golden GAC-800 ... 
{{{GAC 800  Reduces Crazing in puddles, pours, and other thin, pourable paint applications. As puddles dry, uneven drying rates within the layers of the pour can result in “crazing,” shrinkage crevices that run across the surface. The addition of GAC 800 promotes drying with a smooth, even film, good gloss and flexibility, but with moderate clarity. GAC 800 is also useful for adhesion to chalky surfaces.}}}
 
I added the GAC-800 to my LSG mists and created this gorgeous base for my canvas.

I then used the mists mixed with water to create a watercolour effect over 
my bird stamp and sprayed it direct to the flower to get a nice bright finish!


Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you head over to LSG and enter this months challenge!

Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this back ground is stunning, love the swirls and the birdie is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge. The background looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx