Saturday, December 21, 2013

A few pages to share


How is it possible that Christmas is just next week?

I have not surprisingly been slightly unmotivated and totally disorganized this year but I am finally ready and I think all my shopping is done!

I've been doing a little scrapping too.

Here is the page I created while teaching my Advanced Creative Class on Thursday night - focus was on Gelatos and masking
 





These three pages are all created using the November Cupcake kit from A Piece of Cake Designs.
Brilliant kit if you are looking to sign up to a kit club - also, Raquel has the most gorgeous flairs too








And finally, I am SUPER FREAKING EXCITED to share the latest copy of Australian Scrapbook Ideas magazine - I'm on the COVER!

I have a three page article in the magazine about Making Resins and all the ins and outs of using them!

 
You can purchase the molds and resin here


Have a wonderful Christmas

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! LOOOOOVE the pic of your girl with the mag!! Very proud, she looks, too:):) Gorgeous pages, especially the 'balloon' one up top & that 'square grid' design one....as always, amazing scrapping:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good on you I got that mag last week and thought it was you.. fabulous layouts.. I can't pick a favourite.. Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope next year is a better year for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx