Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chrissy cards and stamps ......


So today I had a busy day.

I just got home for doing a class with the amazing Miss Louise Nelson learning how to make our own stamps! OMG!!! Why did I not do this earlier????

I LOVED this soo much.

So this first LO was created using thin foam stamp which I drew straight onto the foam and cut ...
Kinda cool hey!!!!

And this one was cut on a block and was inspired by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer who last week reposted on her blog how to do Chevron design stamps.  The word "YOU" I made too ... hand wrote the word then cut it out into a stamp! How cool!!
 
So thanks Miss Louise for this ... I cant wait to make some more!

Also this morning I held a Cuttlebug/Big Shot workshop making Christmas Cards.
These are the cards we created!









Well, I have some wedding invite samples to get making!
Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. busy busy girl. Just wonderful. LOVING your simpler style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat ... love that stamping.....very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous to take Lou's class and to learn how to make your own stamps. The pages you created are so effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx