Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pages, Classes, Copics and More!

Good Morning!

Bit of a long post today as there has been a fair bit going on!

Unfortunately I have another ripper head cold at the moment and so does Jess so we both spent yesterday at home resting and being lazy! Kinda what I needed after working at the SA Scrapbooking fair on the weekend!
I spent the day doing free make & takes and showing people the joys of working with Copic Markers and the gorgeous LaBlache stamps! Here are three cards I made to have on display plus a couple of the samples we did on the day! The next fair is on August 7th so pop that date in your diary!
While on the topic of Copics, I have been having a bit of a play with these super cute stamps! What do you think? They are going to make the cutest ever kids Birthday cards!Last Friday, Miss Jess had her "Come Out Festival" dress up day for school. She had to dress up in her favourite book character or sporting team - so typically Jess she choose her Cheerleader outfit! She looked so cute! Here are a couple of pics of her and Declan on the parade walk and Jess and Gina!
Last night I topped up on the cold and flu tablets and went into work to teach my "Nat's Sketch Class". These are the three pages we worked from!
Also this week, SERIOUSLY SCRAPBOOKINGS web page went live! You can now order direct from the web to get hold of some IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS chipboard and also some of my kits!
I was sooo happy to hear that one of the first sales were two of my kits!
I will be uploading a couple more today!
If you are interested, click on the link in the side bar and have a look!
All kits have written step by step instructions and colour photos for you to work from plus all papers and embellishments. (Titles are always an optional extra with me as I strongly feel that you need to use your own titles on a page)

Now ... this Thursday night is my Scrapping the Boys class. There are still places available if you would like to book in and here is a sneak for the Scrapping The Girls page the following Thursday 14th. The on Saturday 16th, I will be doing a nice easy page at 10am.
And finally, dont forget to head over the the ID blog and become a follower to go in the running to win $100 worth of chipboard! Todays blog post features "yours truly" so head over and leave a comment!

Thanks for dropping by!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed my FAVOURITE class last night. Bed rest is all I can do just now. Sory also about your cold. Stay cheerful and creative.
    Love M

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful nat just beautiful... lovin' those cards.. awesome .. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards and the "hold on" page !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx