Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book Of Me

Sorry I have not got this up sooner ladies!

The Book Of Me class for April (Monday 18th) will require the following details .....

Option A
- you can do two single pages...
page 1 - Electrical appliances you cant live without! Take a few photos of your fave items! I used 3 photos on my page.
page 2 - Quirks! Let jot down a few of our quirks! I used two photos of myself but you can use photos of the quirks if it can be photographed.

Option B
- you can do a double on either of the above topics!

2 comments:

  1. nice colours, a lot of journaling... congrats ! I love it.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog and your works are beautiful too !!!!!!!
    I already turned his follower.
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx