Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A magazine, a school girl and a couple of pages...

We have had a couple of nice days in the May Household.

Not much has been happening. I had an EPIC clean out of my scrap room and I'm feeling much more inspired now! (i can actually see the floor now)

The current issue of Scrapbook Creations magazine features my first Step by Step Project! Some time ago I created this shadow box for Scrapware to have on show at SIA. This was such a wonderful project to make and I loved creating this!

Here are a few of my photos of the project....

Last night I taught a Page Maps class at Seriously Scrapbooking. Here is one of the pages .... a little more arty than usual for me but I'm stepping out of my comfort zone a bit and trying new things! The chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs.
Happydaks started Year 2 at school last week .... here she is on her first day! She's a bit cute! Such a dag!
Well, must run and pick up happydaks from dance lessons ... will post my "School Days" project in the next day or so!

Nat

2 comments:

  1. well done .. the shadow box is stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shadow box Nat! Absolutely love it :)
    Well done on the feature!
    Love those gorgeous little school uniform photos too - she looks so excited!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx