Friday, February 25, 2011

Cards

Good Morning people!

Hope you are all doing great and creating up a storm!

Thought I'd pop in with a couple of cards that I have whipped up over the last week!
I simply love using ID on cards - makes for a quick and easy embellishment that looks great with the right papers!

This first card was made for a close friend and neighbor for his birthday last week. I used a cog design with some yummy Graphic45 papers. I gave the ID chipboard a few different colour coats of Glimmermist and Memory Mists to give it a real rustic look (unfortunate that it didn't photograph as well as I'd hoped), then I used a Kaisercraft grid stamp and did a few points with clear UTEE. The result was great! And Tom loved it!

This next card was for my nephew Jackson, who turned 2 last week!
I was after a really colourful and bright look for his card so the chipboard train (which I designed myself) was painted with bright acrylic paints and then I used Dimensional Magic to give it a bit more punch! What do you think?

Next week we will be showcasing a few AMAZING projects from our Design Team so dont forget to pop back and check out the talent!

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. LOVE yours cards. The first one is terrific !!!! I am stunned !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx