Saturday, January 22, 2011



Today - Saturday January 22nd 2011

outside my window...sunny morning .. magpies eating worms off my lawn
i am thinking... what should I be doing today
i am thankful for... Trev having a day off work today to relax... he works hard long hours & is in need of a day off
I am wearing... my nightie and dressing gown
I am going to... put a load of washing on in a minute!
i am currently reading... nothing
i am hoping... that Jane has a safe trip to the states Wednesday to go to CHA
on my mind... the classes coming up that I need to plan
from the kitchen... apple and cranberry juice
around the house... I can hear Jess dancing in her room to Cartoon Heros by Aqua!
one of my favorite things... my car
a few plans for the rest of the week... off to the basketball tomorrow to watch Jessica dance with the Adelaide 36ers Cheerleaders, work, Australia Day, High School Musical play
one picture to share..Love this photo of Jess taken by Louise just before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx