Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pages and Peeks

So things have got back to normal now after the All Day Scrap and life seems to have settled down a bit!

I have been busy working in the shop this week, teaching and I had a small card order!

Thursday nights class was "Scrap The Boys" and these are the two easy page that we did! Late last month, we did it in the girly colours! Gotta love these papers! So cute!


Also, here is a glimsp of some upcoming projects that you'll soon see on the Scrapware blog!

Lots of "Girly" goodness!

Well, this is the first Saturday that I have had off in quite a long time. Jess and I went off to the movies this morning to see Shrek 4 in 3D and I have to say it was pretty great! The 3D is just fantastic and we both totally enjoyed it!
So on that note, I'm off to spend some more time with my princess before heading out to a dinner party tonight!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx