Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finally ....







So life has now got back to normal and I've just been a little lazy on the blog front! :)

Last weekend I taught a class that everyone loved - Princess and Prince Castle! Due to popular demand, I have decided to do this again in the next quarter so I am only going to show you some sneak peeks today! Once a date has bee set, I'll start taking names for the next class.
Here are some pages I did for my Page Maps class at the beginning of the month and for the Scrapware Design Team.

Tomorrow night is my "Scrap The Girls" double layout - there are still a few spots available if you want to book in!

I have created a couple of pages for the next Page Maps class too! Here are sneak peeks....
So that's it from me for the time being ....

Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. These Lo's are just Beautiful Nat! Gillyox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat those sneakies are all sooo fabulous, especially lovin that brown one at the bottom....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx