Thursday, March 11, 2010

I know... slack blogger again!

Busy creating, busy being a mum, busy being a wife, busy in the shop, busy doing housy stuff, busy busy busy.

My craft room looks like an absolute mess and there is a path to the computer from the door - I kid you not! It's revolting!

Lots of really cool classes coming up. Late nite scrap tomorrow night. This Saturday is my School Photos double Page class using Paper Inklings. Still plenty of room in this class if you feel like doing it. Tuesday I am doing the very cute cheeky single page using Making Memories Flutter range.Here is a sneaky of a page I have created for Scrapware for an upcoming challenge! I have used the new Prima papers which are Stunning!!!!!



Well, I'm off to clean my oven.... yep ... really .... the element died in it yesterday and now that Trev has pulled it apart, I have no excuse not to clean it. .............. maybe later ..........

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx