Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally some scrapping for you.....

I have finally had a full day to myself to scrap! Trevor is on night shift at the moment so while he was sleeping today I sat myself down and completed 3 full pages plus a couple of cards plus wrote and photographed a small techniques page for Clinck N Scrap on stamping which you can see here.

I have quite a bit more to do in the way of card making so hopefully I should be able to whip some up tonight and post in the next day or so.


This page is about Mr Trev and his love for fishing - using Kaszazz papers and Making Memories journal blocks.
The next two pages are using Pink Martini which are super cheap over at ClickNScrap ($1.09eac for double sided). Not sure about the first page but it's of me and Tana and I used some embossing too on this page!


This is a sneak peek of Ingrid's 50th Birthday card using Die Cuts With A View papers which are also 30% off over at Click! Again - my new best freinsd the heat gun got a go here with the embossing. If anyone has a heat gun they want to sell to me cheap - I'll take it!!! (so Cheryl can have hers back).



And finally freckles! I have always had a lot of freckles and now my little girl is getting them! They are so cute and multiplying by the day!!!!

Stay safe and be back soon with some more to show!

kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx