Friday, August 8, 2008

Long time no post!

Sorry I have not updated this week. Busy busy busy!

Not a whole lot has been going on yet my days seem to be busy and I look back and wonder what I have been doing! {that nearly made sense}

Monday Kerry and the twins came to visit. Shanae and Casey are now 4 weeks and are still super cute. Monday afternoon I have no idea what I did! Mind blank.

Tuesday I worked on a new project for a September class and also started a page for Fathers Day and Tuesday nght the craft girls came over. {for the last 6 years, every Tuesday night we have a group of us that get together and work on various craft projects - one does cross stitch, another cards, another scraps and we sit a gas bag for about 3-4 hours}.

Wednesday morning I had a class up at the shop which went well but we never got to complete it. I have the worse habit of assuming that everyone scraps at the same pace that I do which is why the project didnt get finished! Sorry girls! I'm teaching it again later this month so hopefully we will allow a little more time for that class.

Trev had to take Thursday off work to look after Miss Jessica as all public teachers in SA went on strike. I kinda support this but it is such an inconvenience. Anyways ... have been working at 5star or the last two days!

I've been spending a little too much time blog surfing but I have come across a couple of really cool Stampin Up blogs which have some amazing cards on them. This chick has some gorgeous work and I am nearly tempted to have another Stampin Up party so I can indulge in some new stamps! Also, this page has been giving me some new ideas too.

I will pop back in over the weekend and upload some sneak peeks of the Fathers Day page and the Celebrating Friends project and some new pics of Miss Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx