Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cards

Well I have had a busy day!

My wonderful mum lets me sell my cards at her salon and the stocks are beyond low so I spent most of today sitting here in my office creating!

I also invested in a Cuttlebug this week so have use it to emboss most of the cards!






And the lovely Kerry has asked me to make her a card for the Christening she is going to next weekend.

Friends of ours, Heath and Leona got engaged this week - Congratulations Guys - so I made this little card. Something different! I Love this design and will use it again and again.




This is for Miss Sophie's 5th birthday next weekend - she is having a Black & Red party.


Thanks for those who came to my class yesterday. Here is the page for those who did not finish.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. gogeous cards Natalie! you are very lucky to have a place to sell them... luv your layout too!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx