Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Older Pages


This is the nappy cake I made for Kerry's baby shower back in May! Took 80 newborn nappies! Speaking of which - Kerry & the girls came out of hospital today so I wish you all lots of love and kisses and happiness now that the whole family is home under the one roof!


A little CD holder I made about 2 years ago!

This is one of my first pages and one of my favourite too! Super cute & Cheeky! :)



And the circle is actually a Hamble transparency so when you hang it, it is see thru! Looks much better up on my wall!

Ok - I should be making cards for a client so bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Nappy Cake????

    Where do you come up with these things?????

    You need to put up ur recipe box! Me and Teagan had a blast.... we might make a scrapper of her yet!!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx