Tuesday, July 1, 2008

DT Pages

Here are a couple of pages that I have done for Click N Scrap using their Bo Bunny range.



Yesterday was Jess' last day of playgroup. I started taking her when she was just 10 days old and have pretty much been going every Monday since then! She has totally grown out of it but I think I go mainly for the social aspect and the free coffee! ;)

Not much else happening - my computer died yesterday and clever Trevor managed to put a band aid on it until we can get a new one made!

OK - I've been tagged by Aga!!!

So here are the rules of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Question 1: Ten years ago: Managing a photography Studio and hating it, living with Trev, going out with my friends all the time, going on spur of the moment holidays - ahhhhh those were the days.

Question #2: Five things on today’s “to do list”: Scrap at least 2 pages for Sharnie, Make Thank you cards for Kindy, Tidy up kitchen and lounge room, Pay mastercard, Invoice Jane (only got 2 of those done!!) ;)

Question #3: Snacks I enjoy: jelly beans and nuts!

Question #4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Holiday and shop - ok mostly shop - and I would do it anywhere and everywhere I could! Also, knock down this house and rebuild on the same spot but exactly what we want.

Question #5: Places I have lived: Port Lincoln, Adelaide (about 25 suburbs in Adelaide)!!!

OK ... So I now tag ....

Felicity
Sonia
Melanie
Louise
Ang

Better head off and do some jobs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx