Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pages to show

Thought I had better pop my head in and show what I have been working on for the last day or so. There are two layouts that I will be teaching at Seriously Scrapbooking in August for 7Gypsies month. I am so happy with how they turned out - especially the "She's Got Style" page. Might even submit that one. You'll have to pop into the shop to see them! :)


Well, two more sleeps until my little baby turns 5!!! Took her to school yesterday and bought her the school uniform - which she is rather excited about. She starts at Brighton Primary on the 23rd of next month! The count down is on!!

This weekend is the ALL DAY SCRAP at the shop. This is the page I am teaching to 100 women!!! That's right -- 100 women! All at once! Should be a great day as they will be doing 4 projects in total.



Well, off to do some more work and hang out the washing - YAY!

And just because .... here's a self portrait Jess took on Sunday at Dave's 50th! (and yes I drank way too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx