Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Couple of pages ..............

I have had a really quiet week this week. Not much happening which is good. Quiet is good!

I have spent the last couple of days sitting at my craft table and searching the net for inspiration for the classes I have to teach in August. To be honest - I am stressing a little as the shop is having 7Gypsies month - meaning all the classes will be using 7Gypsies. Easy right??? It's so far out of my comfort zone that I cant even picture what I could do!! BUT - I have decided to get over it and come up with the goods and stop wingeing about it! So keep an eye out for something a little different from me!

Had craft witht he girls last night and did these 2 page for the DT (design team) for Click N Scrap. I love the photos of Jess & Sophie - they are so cute. Did a few cards too but not showing them! :) The first page is using the new BoBunny papers and the one of me and Trev is using the Smitten range from K&Company.





These two pages are older ones! I really love the one of me with my hopes for 2008! You may have to click on the pic to read the journalling. The other page was part of the Sketches Class I taught last month!



Well, I'm off to work tomorrow (at 5star) which will be nice so stay safe!

Dont forget about the giveaway - drawing it on Saturday morning!!!

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nat,
    Love your new pages you have done. Dont worry whatever you come up with for the 7gypsies project will be fantastic, like all your designs are. Erin and I will be there!!! :)
    Cheers Sue
    ps left your punch in your grate at S/S, thanks for the loan!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx