Sunday, June 7, 2020

Grungy Vintage Index Cards for Lindys

Hey there gang!

Natalie here today sharing a few lovely little Index Cards I created as part of the 100 Day Project!

IMG_0473
I figured I had plenty of time on my hands during this Covid Quarantine so I thought I would have a go at the 100 Day Project and create a few index cards … well that was a total joke and I think I got 12 days in then forgot about it – but I did make some lovely art along the way!
I’m sure I am not the only one who has done this right?

So I love the size of these Index Cards and thought they would be ideal – 10x15cm, but as they are on quite thin paper, I gave them all a decent coat of gesso first.

I wanted to create something a little vintage but still in my style so each of the cards has a different StencilGirl stencil with modeling paste in the background.
I then used a combination of Squirts and Moon Shadow Sprays to add color to the dried cards.  A little layering between coats and the colors just popped!

IMG_0468

IMG_0469
IMG_0470

IMG_0471

I used a combination of chipboard and ephemera to add some interest to each of the cards as well as a little background stamping.

I am loving how they turned out.

IMG_0474

IMG_0474 (3)

IMG_0474 (2)

IMG_0474 (1)

Lindys Products

Have you had a go at the 100 Day Project this year? Or did you have great intentions like me?

Have a great day.

Natalie
Lindys-Educator-badge-2020-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx