Sunday, February 16, 2020

Drop Dead Bright for Lindys Gang

Hey there Gang!
Natalie here sharing a quick Scrapbook Layout to brighten your day with a stunning rainbow layout using the Drop Dead Diva Spray Set!
2feb
I love using Cameo Cut Files with my creating as it’s quick and easy and a really effective embellishment on a page that you can alter to suit your project. I purchased this one from an Etsy Shop – WildPilotLLC and cut it out on flat white cardstock.
1feb
I wanted something bright and punchy to make my photo ‘POP’ so the Drop Dead Diva Spray Set was a perfect choice.
As usual, before I started, I always check my colors to make sure that they are going to work well together and making a swatch is the easiest way to do this!a
Rather than spraying them directly to the page, I wanted a more defined look so I took off the lids and used them with a paintbrush.
k
t
I used a wide brush and painted nice big fat swatches across my cardstock and then once dry, added a few splatters… Simplicity at its Best!
Here’s a quick walkthrough of how it came together.
Once I adhered the Cameo Cut, I added a few highlights with the sewing machine – not my forte – and mounted my photo for a little dimension.
z
y
Thanks so much for stopping by – and I’ll leave you with a super cute photo of my Studio Helper – Mr Ollie… always there for me when taking photos!
zzz

Lindy’s Products

Other Products
Natalie May
Lindys Educator badge 2020 Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx