Hey Lindy’s Gang!
Natalie here today sharing a class I recently taught here in Adelaide, South Australia!
I love teaching and educating with Lindys is my absolute fave thing to do! This card class was all about using the Squirts with stencils and modeling paste!
Here are some simple steps to create the cards …
- Use modeling paste through a stencil and then dry thoroughly.
- Add a strip of washi tape across the card
- Lightly coat the card with white gesso and dry
- Starting with the lightest color, squirt the Squirts onto your card and tilt to allow the color to run through the stenciling.
- Use a paintbrush to spread it around if needed then add the next color.
- Allow it to puddle a little to get an intense color and pop aside to dry.
- On a piece of watercolor paper, add some Squirts, spread it out with a brush then dry before die-cutting.
- Assemble as shown!
I love how they turned out and the shimmer is just amazing!
- Lindys Squirts All 10 colors of the Squirts were used to create these cards! So easy!
Thanks for stopping by and if you are interested in joining one of my classes, pop over to my blog – https://happydaks.blogspot.com/- to find out more!