Monday, October 28, 2019

Lindy’s Sprays + Stencils = Awesome Layout for Lindys

Hey there Lindys Fans!
Today I am sharing an Arty Celebration project I created in using Lindy’s and Stencil Girl products to create a fun and bright Scrapbook Page!  This has all the colors of Autumn (or even Halloween) so if you are looking for something a little different this season consider adding a little pop of unexpected color to your autumn color palette to really make the design pop.  My pop color is aqua.
It’s been way too long since I created a layout and this ridiculous photo of Sue Plumb and I taken a few months ago was perfect to kick start my creativity!
Sue is a fellow Aussie crafter and is a super talented girly who is seriously funny too!  

I started with my absolute fave stencil … Scribble Scratch … I gave it a spray on the reverse side with Lindys Gang Spray in Summer Lovin Sun and stamped it onto Marshmallow Cardstock.

I then used the Circles Layer Me stencil and Hibiscus Rose Lindys Spray to add a pop of pink.
Once that was dry, I used the Illegible stencil, with some Distress Oxide in Black Soot to add the fabulous pattern over the top.
I have made a quick process video that you can view here.
And I love the finished page!

Lindy’s Products

Other products
  • Paper Rose Stamps and Dies
  • Stencilgirl stencils: Scribble Scratch, IllegibleCircles Layer Me
So that’s it from me … do yourself a favor and pop over and check out My Super Awesome Arty Friend, Sue and leave her some love!
Cheers
Natalie May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx