Wednesday, July 4, 2018

#selfiequeens for Lindys

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a page using the colors from the July Color Challenge! 
Such a sweet selection of colors and super easy to use as well!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Recently our daughter Jessica went on a school camp and took some fun photos with her friends! These are just perfect to scrapbook and document and I wanted to use some of the gorgeous stamps I purchased last week!
There are a few simple steps to create this page.
I started by adding a small amount of each of the colors to a palette.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I then used black Archival Ink to stamp onto Marshamallow cardstock – I used some cool stamps by aall&create.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I started by using a wash of Shabby Turbine Teal and then added some Bachelor Button Blue.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I love the way these two colors work together!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I then added some Bling-y Blonde to the circles and Pretty in Pink Pink and added Prima Donna Purple to the stars.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
A few simple splatters of each of the colors adds a little more interest and dimension before adding the photo
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I colored each of the stars, added some old Making Memories alpha rub-ons that I have been hoarding for years then added a title and I’m all done!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Here are a few close-ups of the page …
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
So it’s that easy!
Have a go today!

Lindy’s Products

Natalie-Lindys-Blog-badge-2018-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx